So whether you are:
* high school student in search of gap year programmes abroad in Africa,
* a college student wanting to spend the summer or winter break exploring the world and volunteering abroad in Africa,
* an intern looking for an internship position,
* a tourist who desires to combine their vacations abroad with volunteer projects,
* a philanthropist looking for volunteer abroad programs,
* a professional seeking to contribute his skills through volunteer opportunities while on vacations abroad,
* a family looking to integrate volunteer work and holidays abroad,
* friends or a group of people wanting to travel abroad, meet people, explore the world and engage in volunteer work,
* you are someone tired of the routine of life and you desire to travel abroad in order to try something new or you just want to travel abroad, meet people and explore the other perspectives in the world;
* an individual or international organization looking forward to learning new culture and an indigenous way of life abroad as well as stay with a local family;
then look no further. Our role will be to listen to you and help you come out with programmes, projects and travel itinerary that meet your needs and aspirations.
Why Volunteer in Ghana
Ghana is undoubtedly the best place to be on the planet earth. In fact it is the center of the World and it is accepted that it is the center that holds all other things together. The Ghanaian people are some of the most welcoming and fabulous people you will ever meet. Ghanaian hospitality is second to none in the world. The volunteer will go back amazed and never forgetting their experience in Ghana.
The Ghanaian culture is diverse and very rich. There are more than 50 local dialects. Is that not amazing??? Come to Ghana and discover it for yourself and you will be an eternal witness for that. Come and immerse yourself in this incredible culture and go back challenged and refreshed.
Another fascinating thing about the country Ghana, is its breathtaking natural landscape. It is very beautiful. In fact it is nothing short of being MARVELOUS!!! It is so green and so fresh. In Ghana you will come across the highest waterfall in West Africa and some of the most incredible natural park in the world. You can’t wait to be part of a safari experience, explore the nice beaches and do some mountain hiking. Also the skies of Ghana with its bare stars are some of the things you can’t help to fall in love with.